Monday, November 24, 2008

Militaria Collectibles

Feel free to use this blog for any militaria interest you may have. My particular area of militaria interest is signed photos and autographs of military heroes - both Allied and Axis - primarily WWII. I have a huge collection of signed WWII Medal of Honor, Victoria Cross, and Knights Cross items as well as many framed displays I have created using smaller excavated US Civil War relics. You can get an idea of some of the things I have by going to my website at www.hotlinecy.com or my German partner's site, www.heroautographs.com.

I will attempt to anwer any questions I can answer and hope that others will also give their input in areas I have no expertise in,

I create descriptive album pages for each of my signed items and affix the signed item to the album pages using a special removable adhesive. I offer these for sale on my website and other auction sites.

No comments: